Thursday, September 25, 2014

Not Called Pet Knits, Not in Any Language

I have been stalking this book on European ebay sites ever since I knew of it's existence.  This was a limited release to some sort of book club in 2012.  A few weeks ago I connected with a German Ravelry user who seamlessly procured and sent it off to me.  Color me happy.  I spent a lot of time trying to get this.
A few months ago, I had an encounter in the store with a Knitting Diva.  Who makes proclamations on Facebook that they have no confidence or that they are leaving so all the fans chime in with affirmations.  We had met a few times over the years, but at first this person pretended not to know me.  I was introduced to the companion as the writer of a book called Pet Knits.  A total diss.  The title of this post is what I should have said.

No comments: