Saturday, July 19, 2014

There's A List

At last, the deal breaker was revealed by the crazy landlords, and now the Man agrees to move.  I knew it would happen eventually.  I'm looking at September 1st at the earliest and October 1st at the latest.  Now to pack up the headquarters and find a place to go.  In the meantime, I've amassed a list of tasks to do before packing.  The last part of July and first part of August is going to be just nuts.  I'm still angry at how I got into this situation in the first place, and the expense and sheer work of a move.   Until the meltdown in February, I was perfectly happy here despite the state of disrepair and the lack of amenities.  I am determined that the next Lucky Penny HQ will have some.  What I really desire is just a place that I can feel safe.
Weather wise, this has shaped up to be a pretty good summer.  Moderate temperatures, including some sweater weather!  The mosquitoes are huge, through, and I'm pretty chewed up.
a

No comments: