Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wardrobe

With the change of seasons, I've been giving more thought to my wardrobe.  I don't have that much, or at least that much that I really like.  There's less knitwear as the seasons get warmer.  I've been giving more thought to sewing.  I have some fantastic patterns ordered, but the waiting has been getting me a little itchy to get started.  I spent some time at JoAnn's looking for patterns, but didn't find anything that really spoke to me.  I left there with just a little bit of quilting fabric.
Knitted garments rarely disappoint lately.  I've been wearing this a lot. The Modern Tunic by Lori Versaci.  I used Hikoo Kenzie.  My only complaint is that it's a little too large.  I'm going to make another, and I'll be monogamous once the yarn arrives.  I'm going to do it in Schoppel Wolle Linen Los.  I need some things that I can wear to the trade show I'm going to the first weekend in May.

No comments: